Established Cork based Freight Forwarder now requires a junior multi-modal Freight Forwarder. Full training will be given!
- Day to day operations to include dealing with customers, customs clearance, invoicing, creditors, reports and administration duties.
- Liaising with customers/Booking jobs / manifests on the system
- Cargo tracking & tracing
- Communicating with Forwarders and Agents in relation to transits.
- Preparation of shipping / customs documentation
- Develop relationships with existing and new customers to enable retention and growth
- Proactively liaise with customers, suppliers and partners to ensure a high-quality service
- Application of customer rates, supplier charges and invoicing
- Supporting colleagues in other departments as well as offices nationally and internationally
- Flexible and hands-on approach to prioritising duties and achieving deadlines
- Other ad-hoc and admin duties as required
- Full training will be given.
- Excellent communications ability (written & oral)
- Proven customer service skills
- IT literate (MS Office)
- Problem solver
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current opportunity please contact Nicola Murphy on 021 233 9200 / [email protected]
Please note that your application for this vacancy will be forwarded to all the consultants in The Logiskills Group as you may be suitable for other roles that we are unable to advertise.
The latest vacancies are now advertised on our Twitter Feed @LogiskillsJobs