Key Account Specialist - Dublin North/Louth
- Louth, Dublin North
A well-known brand within the distribution sector is looking to hire a Key Account Specialist based in their HQ in Louth. This role will take responsibility for looking after all major Clients/ Distributors.
The Key Account Specialist should therefore understand high customer service level expectations, be an excellent communicator, with the ability to work with cross-functional departments to ensure goals are met. The preferred candidate will have experience in FMCG, Customer Service and Supply Chain.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage all day to day aspects of the Customer order process i.e. Order management, Minimum order quantities (MOQ’s), backorder processing
- Complaint handling with the ability to work with key stakeholders behind the scene to understand root cause and corrective actions.
- Liaise with planning, Sales & Marketing and Finance departments to ensure the customer's expectations are met within a prompt manner.
- Maintain all Customer application forms and customer master data files on the Inhouse System.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with Customers, Distributors and internal stakeholders.
- Conduct Quarterly business reviews with Customers & Distributors.
- On-time in full (OTIF) KPI development, measure, evaluation and publication.
- Minimum of 3 years Key account / Customer Account Management.
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to build rapport with customers.
- Previous experience working as a client relationship manager.
- Previous FMCG experience
- People management
- Travel will be an essential part of this role (Approx 30%)
- Flexibility around working hours
€40,000 - €45,000 + Benefits
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current opportunity please contact Megan Scally on 01 8326330 / [email protected]
Please note that your application to this vacancy will be forwarded to all the consultants in The Logiskills Group as you may be suitable for other roles that we are unable to advertise.
The latest vacancies are now advertised on our Twitter Feed @LogiskillsJobs
You can follow our LinkedIn company page with up to date industry news as well as vacancy alerts at https://www.linkedin.com/company/the-logiskills-group/