Logistics/Inventory Controllers - Dublin
- Inventory & Materials Management
- € 27000 - € 27000
- Dublin West, Dublin South
Multinational Dublin based technology company now require Logistics/Inventory Controllers for a 26-week assignment to balance physical inventory vs. system inventory ending 30th June 2020. Positions are available within Dublin 17, Dublin 15 and Dublin 24.
This will encompass the organising and execution of physical stock counts in all locations. You will be part of a project team tasked with planning, organising and ensuring that all inventory transactions are recorded timely and accurately in accordance with company guidelines and procedures.
- Coordinate the recording of all inventories.
- Updating the WMS with inventory data.
- Receiving deliveries, recording stock in the WMS and putting stock away in the correct locations.
- Picking orders and preparing them for dispatch.
- Ensure that you comply with all environmental health and safety regulations and standards on site.
Knowledge & Experience:
- Previous inventory control and WMS systems experience is essential.
- Good communication skills.
- A high level of computer literacy.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Able to work on own initiative and be flexible to meet a variety of challenges.
- Understanding of Logistics IT systems and applications.
- A team player.
- Reliable with effective time management.
26-week assignment ending 30th June 2020 - 40hrs per week
€13 per hour
Please note that your application for this vacancy will be forwarded to all the consultants in The Logiskills Group as you may be suitable for other roles that we are unable to advertise.
The latest vacancies are now advertised on our Twitter Feed @LogiskillsJobs
You can follow our LinkedIn company page with up to date industry news as well as vacancy alerts at https://www.linkedin.com/company/the-logiskills-group/