An emerging medical technology company based in South Dublin City is looking for a Logistics Coordinator to join their growing team. The role consists of working alongside the clinical team to arrange programming of a medical device and ensuring effective and timely delivery to patients across Europe. Full training will be provided. The suitable candidate will have strong interpersonal skills, attention to detail and must complete tasks in a timely and efficient matter to ensure a quality service is delivered to our patients.
- Liaising with transport partners to schedule collections and deliveries
- Arranging appropriate paperwork to accompany all deliveries.
- Compiling weekly and monthly reports.
- Develop Supply Chain Strategies.
- Ensure the timely and effective preparation of all weekly orders, delivery paperwork and communications to ensure successful delivery of orders.
- Collaborate with customer services and suppliers to ensure shipping and delivery meet quality and scheduling standards.
- Keeping track of logistics and assist with stock management
- Maintain inventory, customer and supplier records in the ERP system.
- Engage with suppliers and delivery partners on the scheduling of deliveries and dealing with logistics issues arising
- Configuration of medical devices (Training will be provided)
- Previous administration experience required.
- Experience in a Logistics/Supply Chain environment
- Strong IT skills – ability to work across various online systems essential.
- Previous experience working on a CRM or ERP would be beneficial but not essential.
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Working accurately and efficiently with a keen eye for detail
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work as part of a team to achieve personal and team targets
12 Month+ fixed-term contract, Full-time
€28,000 -€35,000 per year (DOE)
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current opportunity please contact David Donegan on 01 8326330 / [email protected]
Please note that your application to this vacancy will be forwarded to all the consultants in The Logiskills Group as you may be suitable for other roles that we are unable to advertise.
The latest vacancies are now advertised on our Twitter Feed @LogiskillsJobs
You can follow our LinkedIn company page with up to date industry news as well as vacancy alerts at https://www.linkedin.com/company/the-logiskills-group/