Chemical / Pharma Sales Manager, Dublin North
- Dublin North
- Dublin West, Dublin North
Our Client, based in Dublin North is an International company specialising in the Supply & Distribution of Pharmaceutical & Chemical products and solutions, now seeks an experienced Sales Person.
As a Senior Sales Manager you will work as part of the Sales Team with responsibility for ongoing management of existing Pharmaceutical customer portfolio and the development of new business opportunities within the Pharmaceutical Industry. Ultimately, you will contribute to our long-term business growth.
- Take ownership of the pharmaceutical portfolio while generating and securing new business opportunities.
- Maintain and grow co-operative relationships with existing customers.
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement through business development and marketing strategy.
- Drive a consistent sales methodology and sales processes. Lead an effective and efficient pipeline.
- Develop and apply suitable processes to engage, measure, manage and drive all areas of the sales cycle.
- Produce accurate and realistic business plans and sales forecasts by customer and channel.
- Maintain an appropriate and ongoing level of new business prospecting to increase the level of business and thereby gain market share in all relevant areas.
- Carry out cold calling to set up meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business
- Attend suitable exhibitions and networking events to generate more business for the company
- Prepare quotations and tenders.
- Identify new market niches for the company.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships, delivering customer service excellence.
- Partner with customers to understand their business needs and objectives.
- Manage and solve customer issues.
- Arrange and participate in internal and external customer debriefs.
- Provide regular and timely call reports, sales forecasts, monthly reviews and information as appropriate.
- Run sales reports from the customer database as required.
- Record or update new/current customers details on the in-house customer database as well as sales and order information.
- Attend team meetings and share best practice with colleagues.
- BA/BS degree
- Minimum 3 years’ experience preferably in the Pharmaceutical/Chemical industry
- Successful proven track record of new business developments, identifying and converting the opportunities and delivering growing revenues.
- An excellent understanding of the market.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal, with ability to communicate technical information in a clear and concise manner and to adapt personal style and approach to successfully influence others.
- Excellent presentation skills both written and verbal, with ability to negotiate and sell in a competitive environment.
- A high degree of reliability, flexibility, professionalism and confidentiality.
- Ambitious and determined.
- You must have a full and clean valid Irish driving license.
Terms: Permanent, Full-time
Package: Negotiable basic, Bonus, Company Car etc...
Please note that your application to this vacancy will be forwarded to all the consultants in The Logiskills Group as you may be suitable for other roles that we are unable to advertise.
You can follow our LinkedIn company page with up to date industry news as well as vacancy alerts athttps://www.linkedin.com/company/the-logiskills-group/
Please do not apply for this vacancy unless you meet the minimum pre-requisite requirements as our clients have instructed us that they do not wish to receive applications from candidates that do not meet the minimum requirements.
Logiskills are leading recruitment specialists for the manufacturing, freight & logistics industries. Roles we typically recruit for include; air, sea and road freight forwarding; warehouse; distribution; transport; logistics; supply chain; materials; purchasing; procurement; engineering; manufacturing; production; finance; accountant; customer service; admin; accounts; coordination; clerk; agent; supervisor; manager; management