Rigid Driver - Dublin North
- Warehousing & Transport
- Dublin North
- € 32000 - € 36000
- Dublin City Centre, Dublin North
Specialist international and domestic high-value goods transporter now seek an experienced driver/security agent to join their team. You will work closely with your colleagues and manager to deliver an excellent service experience to all the clients.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Timely pick-up and delivery
- Updating and maintaining logs/systems
- Labelling, loading, unloading shipments and using the equipment in a safe manner.
- Ensure all quality controls procedures are updated and adhered to.
- Minimum 2 years rigid driving experience within Dublin
- Valid full clean driving license – C category
- No criminal convictions or driving bans – subject to check
- Excellent time keeping skills.
- Must be flexible and have the ability to work on his/her own initiative.
- Hours Monday - Friday 9:00 am - 6:00 pm and 6:00 am - 3:00 pm (These hours are slightly flexible)
- Candidates must be available to work Monday to Friday each week and will be rostered to cover annual leave and weekly breaks.
€32,000 - €36,000 (DOE), Pension, Health Insurance and 5 weeks annual leave
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current opportunity please contact David Donegan on 01 8326330 / [email protected]
Please note that your application for this vacancy will be forwarded to all the consultants in The Logiskills Group as you may be suitable for other roles that we are unable to advertise.
The latest vacancies are now advertised on our Twitter Feed @LogiskillsJobs
You can follow our LinkedIn company page with up to date industry news as well as vacancy alerts at https://www.linkedin.com/company/the-logiskills-group/