Roadfreight Clerk - Dublin North
- Freight Forwarding
- Dublin North
- € 30000 - € 35000
- Dublin West, Dublin North
Experienced Roadfreight clerk required for a busy groupage forwarder based in Dublin North. Great opportunity for someone with a minimum of 1 years road freight operations experience.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Liaising with clients, hauliers, overseas offices and agents.
- Responsible for communicating with customers and understanding customer requirements.
- Perform administration tasks efficiently and to a high standard, in accordance with departmental requirements.
- Preparation of documentation.
- Arranging the collection, return and recording of COD’s.
- Ensure all queries and requests are dealt with accurately and promptly.
- Maintaining files and completing financial transactions.
- Working as part of a team and contributing to the efficiency of the overall department.
- Min 1 years recent European Roadfreight Groupage experience within a busy freight forwarder.
- Fluency within Spanish, Italian or French would be a definite advantage.
- Good Communication and Interpersonal Skills.
- Customer-focused with solid PC skills.
- Organised with excellent administration skills.
- Flexible and a strong team player.
- Experience using AZYRA freight system.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
Full time permanent
€30,000 - €35,000 (DOE)
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current opportunity please contact David Donegan on 01 8326330 / [email protected]
Please note that your application for this vacancy will be forwarded to all the consultants in The Logiskills Group as you may be suitable for other roles that we are unable to advertise.
The latest vacancies are now advertised on our Twitter Feed @LogiskillsJobs
You can follow our LinkedIn company page with up to date industry news as well as vacancy alerts at https://www.linkedin.com/company/the-logiskills-group/