Our client is a research-based biopharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercialises innovative medicines in areas of unmet medical need.
- Maintains ledger integrity and ensures financial compliance with the worldwide Controller’s manual and to all applicable laws and regulations
- Ensure financial records are in compliance with GAAP.
- Consistently maintains appropriate internal controls and upholds company policies and procedures including Worldwide Controller’s manual
- Responsible for the timely and accurate review and posting of month-end close and accounting transactions; P&L and balance sheet account analysis, review, reconciliation and resolution
- Responsible for the accounting and reporting requirements under U.S. and local GAAP
- Assist market finance team with technical accounting issues relating to leasing and other statutory accounting queries
- Responsible for Lease Accounting as per new Standard ASC842 and IFRS15
Knowledge and Skills:
- Qualified Accountant or person with an equivalent accountancy qualification with a fundamental understanding of what it takes to operate within a multi-country RTR environment in a multi-national corporation.
- The person we seek will ideally have RTR experience in a similar organization operating in several major countries in Europe, with exposure to the United States and in depth knowledge of general accounting policies and procedures in particular Tax and US GAAP as well as knowledge of local European country statutory and tax reporting requirements.
- This role requires a flexible and adaptable individual, an individual who has strong peripheral vision to allow them to capture accounting related matters in newly established markets and work closely with the outsource providers to ensure local compliance.
24-month Fixed Term Contract
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current opportunity please contact Nicola Murphy on 021 233 9200 / [email protected]
Please note that your application for this vacancy will be forwarded to all the consultants in The Logiskills Group as you may be suitable for other roles that we are unable to advertise.
Our latest vacancies are now advertised on our Twitter Feed @LogiskillsJobs