Senior Performance Engineer - Cork
- Cork City
- € 60000 - € 70000
- Cork, Cork City
As this company dominates technology market, they are now looking to expand their team in Cork to ensure that their loyal customers get the best possible experience from their software. From the office based close to Cork City Centre, you will work as a Senior Software Engineer where you will avail of a great base salary as well as comprehensive benefits and flexitime.
Sounds good? What will the role look like?
- Developing performance and scalability test suites for a variety of applications and platforms
- Coordinating test activities within the Architecture and Infrastructure Teams
- Liaising with System and Software Architects to troubleshoot performance issues and identify/resolve root cause.
- Participating in the creation of the performance test strategy and taking responsibility for its implementation
Brilliant, what will the role require?
- Minimum of 6 years-experience as a software engineer
- Technical Degree (3rd Level)
- Knowledge of Micro-service Architectures is a must
- Experience in performance testing of high transaction, low latency systems
- Working knowledge of UNIX and Python
- Experience with a variety of performance testing types including load, stress, capacity and scalability testing
- Experience of working within an Agile development framework – SCRUM
Great, do I need to know anything more?
There is an excellent package on offer for the right person, an amazing benefits, flexible start and finish times, an inclusive company culture.
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current opportunity please contact Marcel Skolimowski on 021 233 9200 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that your application to this vacancy will be forwarded to all the consultants in The Logiskills Group as you may be suitable for other roles that we are unable to advertise.
You can follow our LinkedIn company page with up to date industry news as well as vacancy alerts at https://www.linkedin.com/company/the-logiskills-group/
Please do not apply for this vacancy unless you meet the minimum pre-requisite requirements as our clients have instructed us that they do not wish to receive applications from candidates that do not meet the minimum requirements.