Trainee Forwarder - North Dublin
- Freight Forwarding
- Dublin North
- € 21000 - € 21000
- Dublin City Centre, Dublin North
International Freight Forwarder based in Dublin (Ballycoolin and Dublin Airport) now seeks to hire a Trainee Forwarder. The position will entail training in Air, Ocean and road Freight including Customs Clearance documentation. With continued training, the candidate needs to be motivated to succeed and have the drive & enthusiasm for continued learning.
Location: Dublin Airport and Ballycoolin (Must have own car)
Position: Trainee Forwarder
- Train in all company Systems & processes.
- Become an expert within the Freight Forwarding industry
- Work within each dept to develop an in-depth knowledge of each service
- Learn the processes of freight forwarding & Customs Clearance
- Become familiar with the industry, the competitors, the service providers, the customers, their needs & the rates
- Liaise with airlines, shipping lines and airports
- Complete training plan (full training provided)
- Assist in all administrative duties.
- Assisting in the weekly/monthly reporting for all customers
- Building a career
- Completed Diploma, Degree or Leaving cert
- Proven Motivation & Drive to Succeed
- Excellent communication skills
- PC Literate with a strength in Excel
- Must have a car
Package: €21,000 per year
Terms: Full-time, permanent
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current opportunity please contact David Donegan on 01 8326330 / [email protected]
Please note that your application to this vacancy will be forwarded to all the consultants in The Logiskills Group as you may be suitable for other roles that we are unable to advertise.
You can follow our LinkedIn company page with up to date industry news as well as vacancy alerts at https://www.linkedin.com/company/the-logiskills-group/